Meeting point : 1 Utama at 4pm on 3rd April 2010.
The battle zone is prepared. All you have to do is be there with your war item : PILLOW.
Message from the Master Mind, Zain HD : Show your love to us by purchasing our t-shirts. Not all of our projects have sponsors. Buying our t-shirts help us in funding our projects. More importantly, participate! Join in!
A friend of mine, Niki Cheong wrote about you can win a I heart KL t-shirt.
Here’s what he said about how to win. Please read further on his blog.
Here’s how you win:
1. Take a picture of yourself with your favourite pillow (or cushion or anything that can is fluffy, comfortable and that you can hug or lay on to sleep – humans not counted).
2. Upload it anywhere on the Internet (as long as I can view them) – whether it’s your Facebook account or Flickr. If you have a blog, you can post it up there too.
3. Post the URL to the image in the comment section of this post with your contact details.
4. If you’re on Twitter, you can choose to Twitpic your image to me. Make sure you @mention me in the picture.
5. Deadline is Thursday night (April 1), 11.59pm.
All the best for winning and see you on Saturday!
PS. If you are not in Malaysia, please go to www.pillowfightday.com,search for the current country you are in, and join the fun!